-   -   How to leave the lines on my exel work sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/137856-how-leave-lines-my-exel-work-sheet.html)

BKMorris

How to leave the lines on my exel work sheet

How to leave the lines on my exel work sheet

Peo Sjoblom

How to leave the lines on my exel work sheet

Gridlines? Do you want to print them? If so it is under filepage
setupsheet
If you don't have any gridlines it is under toolsoptionsview

Peo Sjoblom

"BKMorris" wrote in message
How to leave the lines on my exel work sheet

Bob Phillips

How to leave the lines on my exel work sheet

FilePage SetupSheet and tick the Gridlines checkbox.

--
HTH

Bob

"BKMorris" wrote in message
How to leave the lines on my exel work sheet

George Nicholson

How to leave the lines on my exel work sheet

FilePageSetupSheet under "Print", check "Gridlines"