Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default ctrl + tab (first in, first out history) with excel sheets?

qst for excel ninjas...
is there any way (addin or other) to do ctrl + tab (first in, first
out history) with excel sheets?

Any tips for navigating sheets? I find it a pain to have tabs on the
bottom. No way to put them on top, or to the side in a tree form it
seels.

I have seen this navigator, but why are excel addins so pricey?

A possibility would be some hack that converted all sheets to
independent workbooks, (then you can ctrl tab through them). Later, it
could merge them back to a single workbook.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

CNTRL-PAGEUP
CNTRL-PAGEDOWN

to navagate the tabs without a mouse
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200712

"urlwolf" wrote:

qst for excel ninjas...
is there any way (addin or other) to do ctrl + tab (first in, first
out history) with excel sheets?

Any tips for navigating sheets? I find it a pain to have tabs on the
bottom. No way to put them on top, or to the side in a tree form it
seels.

I have seen this navigator, but why are excel addins so pricey?

A possibility would be some hack that converted all sheets to
independent workbooks, (then you can ctrl tab through them). Later, it
could merge them back to a single workbook.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Mar 30, 2:32 pm, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
Ctrl-PageUp/PageDown

--
HTH

Thanks Bob. The problem with Ctrl-PageUp/PageDown is that it doesn't
keep the "ctrl - tab" order that we are used to. It just goes to the
tab left/right to the current one, not to the "last used" one. This is
what I want, and cannot find...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can get what you want if you navagate amonst the tabs using hyperlinks.
In that case you can re-trace your travels with either the Web toolbar Back
button or ALT-RIGHTARROW and ALT-LEFTARROW
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200712