Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Multiplying specific data within a range to get column totals

I Need to multiply A1 by B1, then A2 by B2, etc to get a column total (my
actual worksheet has 245 line items and about 20 column to multiply out and
total. Column A represents a $ amt and column B, C, D, etc represent Qty. I
need a formula at the bottom of each column to multiply Column A by B
(without adding additional columns) for each row in the worksheet and total
it in the last row.

A B C D
1 $10.00 0 1 2
2 $15.00 2 1 2
3 $20.00 1 1 3
4 $25.00 3 1 1
5 $125.00 $70.00 $135.00

Then I have to repeat for each column .... multiplying A by C for each row,
etc. (like my example above, but a much larger scale)

Anyone know of a formula I can use? I can't figure it out without a ton work
and adding columns, etc.

Thanks,
Desperate Employee
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions