Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Import or link data?

I do several P.O.(s) to enter into excel. I want to setup a new workbook that
classifies P.O. by month to have the breakdown at the end of the year since I
have to render the monthly report, as well as the end of the year report. I
am not sure if I should link the P.O. to the new worksheet or import the
information. The idea is that the info in P.O. gets transfered into the
monthly report as soon as the P.O. is entered into excel.
Can somebody help me?
Thank you!