Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default skip to worksheet

I appreciate your help with this problem:
In A column I have a list of worksheets,
on double click on the cell I want to skip to proper worksheet. I have
something like this:
Private Sub Click()
Dim Wk As Worksheet
Dim WksName As String
For Each Wk In Worksheets
WksName = Range(A5).Value
Wk.Activate = Wk.Range("A5").Value

Next

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Instead of a list of worksheets in column A, put a list of hyperlinks to the
worksheets. You will:

1. need only a single click
2. be able to specify any cell on each sheet
3. need no VBA
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200712