Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Linking cell A in sheet 1 with several cells in sheet 2

I've got 2 spreadsheets and I wish to link both spreadsheets this way,

1. Cell A belongs to spreadsheet 1
2. The data in Cell A changes daily
3. I wish to import the data in Cell A into spreadsheet 2 daily

Today I key in the number "1" into Cell A, the number "1" is also shown in
spreadsheet 2 row 10.

Tomorrow I delete the number 1 in Cell A and key in a number "2", I want to
have the number "2" shown in row 11 of spreadsheet 2, without affecting row
10

How can I do that?

Thank You so much :)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Copy/paste the following code to the code section of your input worksheet:

Dim c As Range

' A1 is your input cell - change to suit
If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then
' Mylist is your destination range - change name to suit
For Each c In Application.Range("Mylist")
If c.Value = "" Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
c.Value = Target.Value
Application.EnableEvents = True