steve

Default linking of outside charts to each cell in the sheet

Hi friends,
I have one question. I have numerical data in each cell. I have a chart for
each variable plotted in a different application. I am able to copy it. Is
it possible to make it appear like a comment appears when I hover over each
cell. comment boxes are able to take only text and I am unable to paste it
into a comment box.Your help will be appreciated very much.
thanking you in advance
Andy Pope

A comment can hold a picture. Here are some examples of more fancy comments.

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture
http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...unky-comments/

Cheers
Andy