Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Date-dependent calculation

I want a cell to show the product of the value in cell A4 X 1.04, but only if
the actual calendar date date is past a certain date. So far, I have

=IF(??????,PRODUCT(A4, 1.04))

Can anyone help me fill in the ????. The idea would be: if we've passed
March 31, the date displayed in this new cell would equal to 104% of the
value in A4.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Steve

Try