Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to get Escel to Recalculate a formula if the answer does not meat criteria

It`s a simple equation: =A1+B1+C1
But I need it to continue to recalculate automatically if the sum is
= 10.

EG: =if(A1+B1+C1=10,recalculate)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What is going to occur that will make a different result? In other words,
what good will recalculating do unless the values in A1, B1 or C1 changes?
Will they be changing and, if so, how?
****************************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
****************************
"Al" wrote in message
oups.com...
It`s a simple equation: =A1+B1+C1
But I need it to continue to recalculate automatically if the sum is
= 10.

EG: =if(A1+B1+C1=10,recalculate)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A1,B1,C1 are selecting numbers randomly from a list. So I guess what I
really want to do is have A1,B1&C1 reselect until the sum is <10 (or
whatever criteria).

On Mar 26, 3:42 am, "Anne Troy" wrote:
What is going to occur that will make a different result? In other words,
what good will recalculating do unless the values in A1, B1 or C1 changes?
Will they be changing and, if so, how?
Hope it helps!
Anne Troywww.OfficeArticles.com

oups.com...