Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using Forms on Protected Worksheets

I am creating a spreadsheet which many users will be accessing and entering
data. Therefore I need to protect the cells which have formulas. In addition
I would like to be able to allow the users to use the Form when entering the
data. However, when I protect the worksheet the form no longer works, every
field is greyed out I have no access to them. This is true even though before
I protected the worksheet I selected the appropriate ranges which users may
edit.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Did you select those ranges and choose Format--Cells, Protection tab, and
unlock those cells?
The cell protection does not take effect until you protect the worksheet.
The cells are ALL locked by default. So unlock the desired cells, then
protect your sheet.
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com