Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nell

Default Protected worksheets

I did create a protected worksheet with some open cells for users to fill in.
This works just perfect for most users, but there are some users who are not
able to put data in the open cells. They get the message that even these
cells are protected. How do I help them? Something that has to be done within
their computors?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MartinW

Maybe the users who are having the trouble have Excel2000 loaded
rather than Excel 2003.

Just a thought
Martin