Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default to get its k-value from percentile and array

Hi folks,
Is it a way to get its k-value from percentile and array. Thanks.
PeterK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

I'm struggling to make a connection between K value, percentile and array or
understand a specific question. Please expand.

Mike

"Peter" wrote:

Hi folks,
Is it a way to get its k-value from percentile and array. Thanks.
PeterK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Mike,
I am apology for unclear description of my problem. My boss just
answered my question. It is the function percenrank. I am using the following
to explian.
Function percentile(array, k-value) returns a percentile
percentrange(array, percentile) retruns a k-value
Hopefully, it is right.
PeterK