-   -   to get its k-value from percentile and array (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/135977-get-its-k-value-percentile-array.html)

Peter

to get its k-value from percentile and array

Hi folks,
Is it a way to get its k-value from percentile and array. Thanks.
PeterK

Mike

to get its k-value from percentile and array

Hi,

I'm struggling to make a connection between K value, percentile and array or
understand a specific question. Please expand.

Mike

"Peter" wrote:

Hi folks,
Is it a way to get its k-value from percentile and array. Thanks.
PeterK

Dave F

to get its k-value from percentile and array

Perhaps this is a question about the FREQUENCY function? Just a shot in the
dark though.

"Peter" wrote:

Hi folks,
Is it a way to get its k-value from percentile and array. Thanks.
PeterK

Peter

to get its k-value from percentile and array

Hi Mike,
I am apology for unclear description of my problem. My boss just
answered my question. It is the function percenrank. I am using the following
to explian.
Function percentile(array, k-value) returns a percentile
percentrange(array, percentile) retruns a k-value
Hopefully, it is right.
PeterK