Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excell worksheets

I have a bid worksheet that I enter text in some cells and I want to transfer
the same text to another works named scope sheet. As I add text to one cell
on the on the bid sheet I want to have it transfer to the scope sheet. If I
add rows to the bid sheet and add more text then this needs to add rows to
the scope sheet as well. Can some one help me with this?
Thanks, Steve