Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Combine Vlookup and Hlookup

Hi,

I would like to do a lookup on a table by searching on the column and the
line.
Example :
A1 = EUR
A2 = 2w
on another sheet, I have a table with
on the first line :
B1 C1 D1 E1 F1
1w / 2w / 3w / 4w / 5w
on the first column
A2 A3 A4
EUR / USD / JPY
so the idea is two find the value which is at the intersection of the first
line = A2 (ie 2w) and the first column = A1 (ie = EUR).

Please can you help me on this?

Thank you in advance,

Serge