Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Text Format

How can I format diffrent font size and color for only text "Sample"
while using formula =concatenate(c2,"Sample",c3).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

copy the cell containing the formula and paste/special/value somewhere else
Then format the resulting text string.
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200709

" wrote:

How can I format diffrent font size and color for only text "Sample"
while using formula =concatenate(c2,"Sample",c3).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You cannot do this in a formula.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP