-   -   Text Format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/134210-text-format.html)

[email protected]

Text Format

How can I format diffrent font size and color for only text "Sample"
while using formula =concatenate(c2,"Sample",c3).

Gary''s Student

Text Format

copy the cell containing the formula and paste/special/value somewhere else
Then format the resulting text string.
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200709

" wrote:

How can I format diffrent font size and color for only text "Sample"
while using formula =concatenate(c2,"Sample",c3).

Gord Dibben

Text Format

You cannot do this in a formula.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP