Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Where has my field list gone for my Pivot Tables?

Hi, I am trying to create Pivot Tables but I can no longer show my field list
and therefore cannot use the Pivot Table functionality!
I am not sure whether I have changed a setting as this worked previously!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Michael

Right click on the PT and from the dropdown select Show Field List

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Michael S" <Michael wrote in message
Hi, I am trying to create Pivot Tables but I can no longer show my
field list
and therefore cannot use the Pivot Table functionality!
I am not sure whether I have changed a setting as this worked
previously!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Michael
I am thinking I will have to reinstall Excel!

Before you go to those lengths, if you want to mail a copy of the file
direct to me, I would be quite happy to see if I can see what the
problem is.
To mail direct remove NOSPAM from my email address.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi Michael

Right click on the PT and from the dropdown select Show Field List

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Michael S" <Michael wrote in message
Hi, I am trying to create Pivot Tables but I can no longer show my
field list
and therefore cannot use the Pivot Table functionality!
I am not sure whether I have changed a setting as this worked
previously!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Anybody ever figure this out? It seems to happen to me occassionally when I
save the file all of the pivot tables get range valued and cannot be modified
anymore. I only started getting this problem when I switched over to Excel
2007.