Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default attach files

I would like to set up a spread sheet where I can track income and expenses
and at the same time attach a pdf file of the corresponding invoice. Is this
possible in excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Easy. On the Insert Menu - Select Object - Create from file. Select file,
then click on display as ICON. You will be able to double click the ICON on
the spreadsheet and the file will open.