Hernan Vergara

Default Date

I am using =((G2-E2)364,"YES"," "), where G2 has =TODAY() in it and the E
column has the dates to be compared. All this in order to determine if a
year has gone by between the dates in G2 and the dates in column E. My
problem is that I want to copy the formula to the rest of the cells in
column E but it gives me an #value error, it copies the formula with relative
values...

What I want is to be able to weed out the records that are 364 or more days
old.

Thanks in advanced.

Hernan Vergara
JudithJubilee

Hello there,

You need to fix the G2. Put dollar signs around the
reference:

=IF($G$2-E2364,"Yes","")

Pressing F4 key when the cursor is in the relevant bit of
the formula also inserts the dollar sign. Be careful it
also takes them out. Keep pressing it until there are 2
dollars.

You can then copy the formula

Hope this helps

Judith