Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is it possible to create a hyperlink in excel to a pdf file?

I am trying to create a table in excel that would identify e-mails and allow
access to attachments through hyperlink to a file in which they are stored.
But when I click on hyperlink cell, the attachment flashes up and then
disappears. Is there a way to make this work properly? I am working in Excel
2003