Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default tab to next unprotected cell ON PAGE 1 ONLY

Hi...I have created my form on excel and have the correct cells locked and
unlocked so the user can use the tab button to get to the next area for
input. My issue however is my form is in columns A-H and the when using tab
it will take me to cells in I-Z before going to the next cell where input
needs to go. Is there a way to only tab between the unlocked cells on p.1 of
the sheet? I hope this makes sense.
Thank you very much for your time. Gina
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Gina

Unprotect the worksheet.

CTRL + a(twice in 2003) to select all cells.

FormatCellsProtection. Checkmark "locked"

Now select the individual cells or columns you want to Tab to(A:H?)

FormatCellsProtection. Uncheck "locked"

Now ToolsProtectionProtect sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP