Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default bringing data in from one worksheet to another

hi..I was hoping that someone could help me with this..

I want to be able to bring in data from previous woksheets and then total
them on another...my workbook looks like this:

October Travel COST
last name Training Mission
Smith $2000
Jones $4000

November Travel COST
last name Training Mission
Smith $6000
Jones $5000

December Travel COST
last name Training Mission
Smith $1000
Jones $3000

**I want to sum up "training" and "mission" for each person(sorted by last
name)
it would look like this:
END OF THE YEAR TOTALS TRAVEL COSTS
last name Training Mission
Smith $3000 $6000
Jones $5000 $7000

How do I pull in the right type of data from the other sheets only from the
person I want?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
THANKS!