Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to run one macro in all the excel files

Hi................

I have created a macro and want to run that macro in all the excel
files.
But to that I have to open the file that contain the macro every now
and
then I want to avoide that.

Is there any way to do that....................

Regards,

Kashif Khan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Put it in your personal.xls file.

windows unhide and there should be a personal.xls file.

if not run the macro recorder and save a dummy macro in the personal macro
file.

Then go to the editor and open the personal macro file and put the code in
there.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand