-   -   How to run one macro in all the excel files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/131599-how-run-one-macro-all-excel-files.html)

[email protected]

How to run one macro in all the excel files

Hi................

I have created a macro and want to run that macro in all the excel
files.
But to that I have to open the file that contain the macro every now
and
then I want to avoide that.

Is there any way to do that....................

Regards,

Kashif Khan

Gary

How to run one macro in all the excel files

select 'This Workbook' while creating the macro.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi................

I have created a macro and want to run that macro in all the excel
files.
But to that I have to open the file that contain the macro every now
and
then I want to avoide that.

Is there any way to do that....................

Regards,

Kashif Khan

Martin Fishlock

How to run one macro in all the excel files

Put it in your personal.xls file.

windows unhide and there should be a personal.xls file.

if not run the macro recorder and save a dummy macro in the personal macro
file.

Then go to the editor and open the personal macro file and put the code in
there.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand