Asaf

Default How can I determine which cell changed as a result of a calculati.

I am trying to write a small app which will be triggered by the calculation
(and thus changing of) a cell. What I can't understand is how can I know
which cell changed?

Asaf

That much I have noticed :-)
But, this is the only event that will respond to the changes.

Full detail:
I have a spreadsheet containing cells which are updated from the internet.
I have other cells which are calculated based on those cells.
I am writing a piece of code which will respond to the changes of the
calculated fields.
I hope that provides all the info.

Thanks.