Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Formatting Cells/Shapes

Hi Each and All,

This is what i'm trying to achive,
I'm trying to create a kind of traffic light type of status indicator,
If cell AI7<0 then cell A1 fill red, if cell AI7=0 then cell A2 fill Amber &
if cell AI70 then fill cell A3 green, I've achived this through conditional
formatting, But it would be even better if the cells A1-A3 were round in
shape, any ideas?

Repects
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html#lights

or if you don't want CF, take a look at the chart wizard's site (Andy Pope),
http://www.andypope.info/charts/trafficlight.htm

--
---
HTH