-   -   Conditional Formatting Cells/Shapes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/131193-conditional-formatting-cells-shapes.html)

LaDdIe

Conditional Formatting Cells/Shapes

Hi Each and All,

This is what i'm trying to achive,
I'm trying to create a kind of traffic light type of status indicator,
If cell AI7<0 then cell A1 fill red, if cell AI7=0 then cell A2 fill Amber &
if cell AI70 then fill cell A3 green, I've achived this through conditional
formatting, But it would be even better if the cells A1-A3 were round in
shape, any ideas?

Repects

Bob Phillips

Conditional Formatting Cells/Shapes

See http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html#lights

or if you don't want CF, take a look at the chart wizard's site (Andy Pope),
http://www.andypope.info/charts/trafficlight.htm

--
---
HTH

Bob

&
if cell AI70 then fill cell A3 green, I've achived this through
conditional
formatting, But it would be even better if the cells A1-A3 were round in
shape, any ideas?

Repects

LaDdIe

Conditional Formatting Cells/Shapes

Thank very much Bob, Works fine now, just how I wanted it!

Seeya

"LaDdIe" wrote in message
Hi Each and All,

This is what i'm trying to achive,
I'm trying to create a kind of traffic light type of status indicator,
If cell AI7<0 then cell A1 fill red, if cell AI7=0 then cell A2 fill Amber
&
if cell AI70 then fill cell A3 green, I've achived this through
conditional
formatting, But it would be even better if the cells A1-A3 were round in
shape, any ideas?

Repects

Bob Phillips

Conditional Formatting Cells/Shapes

Seeya,

For my information, which did you use?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

See http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html#lights

or if you don't want CF, take a look at the chart wizard's site (Andy
Pope),
http://www.andypope.info/charts/trafficlight.htm

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"LaDdIe" wrote in message
Hi Each and All,

This is what i'm trying to achive,
I'm trying to create a kind of traffic light type of status indicator,
If cell AI7<0 then cell A1 fill red, if cell AI7=0 then cell A2 fill
Amber
&
if cell AI70 then fill cell A3 green, I've achived this through
conditional
formatting, But it would be even better if the cells A1-A3 were round
in
shape, any ideas?

Repects

LaDdIe