Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default {=TABLE(,U15)}

I've got an interesting problem. I'm using a spreadsheet that was sent to me
from an outside party that uses some functions that aren't calculating in my
excel. Some of the errors were fixed when installed the Analysis Toolpack as
an add-in. The function that is giving me a problem now is:

When you look at the formula bar it registers as:
{=TABLE(,U15)}

However, when you click to make changes, it registers as:
=TABLE(,U15)

I check the VBA scripts and there is nothing that it is calling from what I
could tell. Is there something else that needs to be installed, or can
someone help me with what this function is trying to do? THanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You're looking at an array formula, specifically, for data tables. Data
tables are used for sensitivity analysis, such as examining the effect of
interest rates on a company's debt structure.

For more info about array formulas, see he
http://www.google.com/search?source=...array+formulas

For more info on data tables see he
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=excel+data+tables

Generally, the first few links at the above google searches are the most
comprehensive on each topic.

Dave