Samantha

Default How do I convert from U.S. currency to Canadian?

I am working in an Excel spreadsheet and need to convert all the values.
Gord Dibben

First get the exchange rate from here.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/detail/s...?Symbol=/CADUS

Then place the Canadian exchange rate .80939(current) in a cell.

Copy that cell then select the US dollar cells and Paste
SpecialMultiplyOKEsc.

Note: the exchange rates for all currencies can be downloaded to an Excel
sheet.

DataImport External DataImport Data. Select the MSN MoneyCentral Investor
Currency Rates file and Import.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:25:02 -0800, "Samantha"
wrote:

I am working in an Excel spreadsheet and need to convert all the values.

Samantha

To Gord Dibben:

Thank you so very much for your expedient and clear response to my question
yesterday!! It worked!!

Cheers,
Samantha

I am working in an Excel spreadsheet and need to convert all the values.

Gord Dibben

Which one?

The incorrect first post or the correct second post?

Thanks for the feedback.

Gord