Nevi

Default currency conversion

I'm trying to convert Canadian $'s to USD. The column has the data already
entered. I do not have the option to insert new column and write the formula
and have the converted currency in a new column. Is there a way to convert
the excisting data?
Thanks,
Nevi
Jason Morin

Well, http://www.xe.com/ucc/ shows the conversion to be:
1.00 CAD = 0.812048 USD.
You can enter .812048 into a cell, copy it, select your
column of Canadian dollars, and go to Edit Paste Special
Multiply.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA