Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Activex command to Hide/Unhide

I want a toggle button to Hide several rows of Nonessential information. I
can get it to hide the rows, but not unhide or unhide but not hide, but not
both. This is my first try with Activex. I am using this:
Private Sub ToggleButton1_Click()
Worksheets ("34-01") .Rows ("45:200") .Hidden = True
End Sub

That will hide the rows, but I have yet to come up with a command to toggle
hide/unhide.
Thanks
Scafidel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Private Sub ToggleButton1_Click()
With Worksheets("34-01").Rows("45:200")
If .Hidden = True Then
.Hidden = False
Else
.Hidden = True
End If
End With
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:28:03 -0800, Scafidel
wrote:

I want a toggle button to Hide several rows of Nonessential information. I
can get it to hide the rows, but not unhide or unhide but not hide, but not
both. This is my first try with Activex. I am using this:
Private Sub ToggleButton1_Click()
Worksheets ("34-01") .Rows ("45:200") .Hidden = True
End Sub

That will hide the rows, but I have yet to come up with a command to toggle
hide/unhide.
Thanks
Scafidel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions