Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default New Computer HPVAL no longer works

I have just had my computer updated. A spreadsheet that I regularily use, but
i supplied to me by other people not longer works. The probelsm seem to be
coming from 2 function2 HPVAL & HPLNK. Examples of their useage a
=HPLNK(-'EARC Input'!C39*1000,$A7,D$1,D$4,D$2,D$3,D$5)
=-HPVAL($A40,E$1,E$3,$C$2,E$2)/1000

These are not standard functions as per my email
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I expect you had an addin running on you old computer.
The addin would have contained the functions
Hope the old PC is still available
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"macgron" wrote in message
I have just had my computer updated. A spreadsheet that I regularily use,
but
i supplied to me by other people not longer works. The probelsm seem to
be
coming from 2 function2 HPVAL & HPLNK. Examples of their useage a
=HPLNK(-'EARC Input'!C39*1000,$A7,D$1,D$4,D$2,D$3,D$5)
=-HPVAL($A40,E$1,E$3,$C$2,E$2)/1000

These are not standard functions as per my email

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If they're not standard functions then post the VBA code used to create them.
Else no one can diagnose the problem for you.

Also make sure your macros are running.

Dave

"macgron" wrote:

I have just had my computer updated. A spreadsheet that I regularily use, but
i supplied to me by other people not longer works. The probelsm seem to be
coming from 2 function2 HPVAL & HPLNK. Examples of their useage a
=HPLNK(-'EARC Input'!C39*1000,$A7,D$1,D$4,D$2,D$3,D$5)
=-HPVAL($A40,E$1,E$3,$C$2,E$2)/1000

These are not standard functions as per my email

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A quick Google will point you at the software package which probably
introduces those additional functions. Do you have that software on your
new machine?
--
David Biddulph