IMC Medrec

Default If two columns match then count one. How? Tried countif and sum .

I have one column containing clinics. The other column may contain Follow Up
appointments. I'm trying to count the matched sets, i.e. all nuclear
medicine with follow ups, Neurology with Follow Ups, and so on. Here is the
string that is showing the correct number when tested but shows "0" in the
cell. =COUNT(IF((Sheet1!D2:D200="Nuclear Med.")*(Sheet1!G2:G200="Follow
Up"),Sheet1!H2:H200)). The H column has this string: =IF(G19:G217="Follow
Up",1,0) I am trying to count this number if the other two criteria is met.
It doesn't work. Any suggestions?
Jason Morin

Replace COUNT with SUM and press ctrl + shift + enter to
convert it to an array formula.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA