Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Page break problems

I periodically get the prompt "Microsoft cannot move the pagebreak because
doing so would reduce the scale to below 10%."

This happens on certain tabs of my workbook, so I suspect something is
screwy on those particular tabs, but changing the scale, and other tries,
still won't fix it.

Also, in page setup, I periodically get the prompt " Margins do not fit
page" and therefore, it won't allow me to change anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve