Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is there an array size limit for MMULT or MINVERSE in excel 2007?

I have searched MS.com for any clue as whether the array size limit has
improved in the latest version of excel. If it has not changed, I am not
going to get it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If I'm interpreting this correctly, it appears the limit is the number of
rows in XL 2007, i.e., approx. 1 million:

Dave

"jimr315" wrote:

I have searched MS.com for any clue as whether the array size limit has
improved in the latest version of excel. If it has not changed, I am not
going to get it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is there an array size limit for MMULT or MINVERSE in excel 20

The XL 07 developers' blog indicates that array limits are limited by
available memory in XL 07:
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...26/474258.aspx

One of the two links I provided must be accurate.

Dave

"jimr315" wrote:

I have searched MS.com for any clue as whether the array size limit has
improved in the latest version of excel. If it has not changed, I am not
going to get it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

jimr315 wrote:
I have searched MS.com for any clue as whether the array size limit has
improved in the latest version of excel. If it has not changed, I am not
going to get it.

What array size limit for MMULT and MINVERSE are you referring to?

Alan Beban
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Alan Beban <unavailable wrote...
jimr315 wrote:
I have searched MS.com for any clue as whether the array size limit has
improved in the latest version of excel. If it has not changed, I am not
going to get it.

What array size limit for MMULT and MINVERSE are you referring to?

Apparently searching through Microsoft's own Knowledge Base doesn't
occur to you. Try reading http://support.microsoft.com/kb/166342 and
consider not participating in threads for which you're ignorant of the
subject matter.