Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tom tom is offline

Default Sum-large on excell mobile (pocket PC)

I am trying to write a function that is "=SUM(LARGE(C2:C12,{1,2,3}))" for
excel mobile but keep getting error. Does anyone have a function to take the
sum of the three largest numbers in a column? Or a way to modify my function
to achieve this in excel mobile.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tom tom is offline

I get the Error message as follows:

'Error in formula. There may be an incorrect number of arguments, a missing
operand or parenthesis, or another syntex error.'