Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pictures don't move when I sort list

I recently upgraded to office 2007 and I have a problem with an excel file
that works fine in excel 2003. I have a list with pictures and other
various attributes. When I sort by one of the attributes, the picture
doesn't move with its respective row. I am doing a simple "A to Z sort".
Like I said, the list works fine in excel 2003, but not excel 2007 for some
reason. Anybody know what's going on? Any help is much appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Eric

I have a list with pictures and information.
The pictures are all the same size and fit into a resized cell which is
square in size (bit larger than thumbnail)

Right click on a picture.
Select Format Picture.
Propertises.
Click on "Move and Size with Cells".

I run three Macro's to sort by Brand, Place Purchased and Item's Model Number.

HTH

--
Thank you

Bob C
It costs little to carry knowledge with you.

"Eric" wrote:

I recently upgraded to office 2007 and I have a problem with an excel file
that works fine in excel 2003. I have a list with pictures and other
various attributes. When I sort by one of the attributes, the picture
doesn't move with its respective row. I am doing a simple "A to Z sort".
Like I said, the list works fine in excel 2003, but not excel 2007 for some
reason. Anybody know what's going on? Any help is much appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Eric

Sorry just noticed your using Office 2007. I'm not familier with it.
Perhaps the object (pictures) propertises has not come across.