Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eric Eric is offline

Default Pictures don't move when I sort list

I recently upgraded to office 2007 and I have a problem with an excel file
that works fine in excel 2003. I have a list with pictures and other
various attributes. When I sort by one of the attributes, the picture
doesn't move with its respective row. I am doing a simple "A to Z sort".
Like I said, the list works fine in excel 2003, but not excel 2007 for some
reason. Anybody know what's going on? Any help is much appreciated.