Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default help in writing a formula

Hi,

I'd like to accomplish a date formula.
For example,
- Today's date 02/01/2007
- Due date 02/16/2007

I'd like to have 15 days due date from today's date. How do accomplish this
formula? or it could be 10 days...

Thanks
Soth

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Soth, with today's date in A1, =A1+15

Or with it in the formula =TODAY()+15

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Soth" wrote in message

I'd like to accomplish a date formula.
For example,
- Today's date 02/01/2007
- Due date 02/16/2007

I'd like to have 15 days due date from today's date. How do accomplish

this
formula? or it could be 10 days...

Thanks
Soth

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try putting in the following

Cell A1 =TODAY()
Cell A2 the number of days you want to add (say 15)
Cell A3 =A1+A2. This will give you the date after you have added the number
of days in cell A2 from todays date.

John

"Soth" wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to accomplish a date formula.
For example,
- Today's date 02/01/2007
- Due date 02/16/2007

I'd like to have 15 days due date from today's date. How do accomplish this
formula? or it could be 10 days...

Thanks
Soth

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

try to fix your start date AND due date
A1=02/01/2007
A2=15
A3=A1+A2
result is 02/16/2007

if u try to use an A1=today()
you can see that the A3 result for tomorrow will move to 02/17/2007.
a moving DUE date.

regards,
--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..