Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula to count numbers past a specified limit

Hello everybody.
I have a sheet that tracks the number of days it takes my staff to adhere to
a 10 day policy. What I need to do is create a formula that will count any
number past 10 and give me a total of those cells that have a number past 10.
I hope this makes sense.

Here's an example: Column A
2
8
11
10
6
14

The formula would automatically give me a total of: 2

I appreciate any and all help on this. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

panzram wrote:

:: I have a sheet that tracks the number of days it takes my staff to
:: adhere to a 10 day policy. What I need to do is create a formula
:: that will count any number past 10 and give me a total of those
:: cells that have a number past 10. I hope this makes sense.
::
:: Here's an example: Column A
:: 2
:: 8
:: 11
:: 10
:: 6
:: 14
::
:: The formula would automatically give me a total of: 2
::
:: I appreciate any and all help on this. Thank you.

=COUNTIF(A1:A6,"10")

--
RiTSo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions