Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Budget

I want to do a spreadsheet for my finances. I want to put regular payments in
monthly like direct debits. Is there a function or formula that would
automatically enter these figures on a regular basis?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Without seeing the layout of your worksheet, it's difficult to give
specifics. But the bottom line answer is "YES" - the most feasible way is
probably simply to have a Macro that puts a series of regular debits starting
at whatever cell you have currently chosen (it should check to make sure it
is empty before overwriting any information) and on down the sheet for each
of your regular debit items.

"MACAVITY500" wrote:

I want to do a spreadsheet for my finances. I want to put regular payments in
monthly like direct debits. Is there a function or formula that would
automatically enter these figures on a regular basis?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Well, if you need more help with it later on, you know where people are
willing to help as much as they can - these discussion groups offer a world
of helpful information from equally helpful folks.

If you ever think I could personally be of assistance, feel free to contact
me at
HelpFrom @ jlathamsite.com (remove those spaces). I'll always try if I can,
or try to point you to someone or somewhere who can if I cannot.

"MACAVITY500" wrote:

Thank you for your help