Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default LINKING A PICTURE FROM ANOTHER WORKBOOK

I HAVE A PICTURE ON ANOTHER WORKBOOK AND I NEED TO LINK IT TO A DIFFERENT
WORKBOOK , I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THE FORMULA "IF" WORKS FINE BUT WHEN IS TIME
FOR THE PICTURE TO APPEAR IT JUST GIVE ME A "0".
THIS IS THE FORMULA.

=IF(J25="","",[stamp.xls]Sheet1!$A$1)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Alonso,

Please can you not post in UPPERCASE as it considered shouting in newsgroup
circles.

But anyway you cannot link pictures as you suggest in the if statement.

The if statement uses the values in the cells not pictures.

So you cannot do what you want.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand