Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sort list

Hi! I have a long list of dates. Some of these dates occur many times in the
list (it is however in date order). I want to clean that list so that I have
a list containing only unique dates. In other words I just want to have one
occurrence of each date. How can I do this? Please help me! Many thanks in
advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use Data Data, Advanced Filter...

Steve