Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Why did text in entered formula change to red in Spreadsheet

Why did text in entered formula change to red in Spreadsheet after I entered
a formula? Previos entries in column were in the usual black text.
Thank you,

TartanMaid
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe that cell has Conditional Formatting applied?

Select that cell and FormatConditional Formatting.

See if any conditions are set for that cell.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP