Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default lookup when there is multiple same numbers

I am trying to extract names from a column that have the same team numbers.
NAMES TEAM#
jeff 1
jay 2
tom 3
jim 1
dave 2
rick 3
I want to lookup team 1 then extract all 3 names on that team. Then I want
to do the same for all the teams.
A vlookup just returns the first number.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See the post that is 2 posts below yours. It's titled: "If or similar but
true....."

There are 2 different solutions in that thread that will do what you want.

Biff