Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tjh tjh is offline

Default worksheet reference

Hello,

I recently discovered the CEll function and the INFO function, which can
allow you to return information about formats, references and operating
environment. In the CELL function you can reference the "filename," however I
do not know a way to specifically reference the individual worksheet, only.

How can I reference the worksheet using either this or a similar function?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tjh tjh is offline

Thank You, that helps.

One more question... Is it possible to name a worksheet based on a cell
value or formula? (without using vba)