Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike

Default Worksheet reference

Hello again,

I have a new question... I need to reference cells a2:d8 into another
worksheet in a different part, such as a9:d15. I'm hoping that there is a
way to do this without having to reference each cell individually... because
I have 8 different worksheets where I need to reference the same group of
information. Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael

Hi Mike. AFAIK you will have to reference each individual cell. However,
you can select the target sheets as a group, type an = sign in A9 and then
select A2 from your base sheet and it will update all the selected sheets at
once. Keep the sheets selected and copy and paste A9 in A10:A15. Finally,
copy A9:A15 over to D9:D15. This should establish your matrix in all the
target sheets. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin