Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Greater than formula

I am sure this is very simple but I cannot get what I need in a formula so I
am hoping someone can help me.

I need a formula to let me know exactly how many days I have over a set
amount, for instance.

Column A I have Minimum days of 3
Column B I have Daily volume of 350
Column C I have Days on hand of 6.9
Column D I have total pieces on hand of 2420
Column E I have box quantity of 1210
Column F I have minimum box required 0.9
Column G I have counted exactly 2 boxes
Column H I have Max Days allowed is 3.5

Now I need to have a formula in Column I stating how many days I have went
over my max days allowed of 3.5, can someone please provide a formula?

Thank you in advance,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

if i read you right this will work, it takes anything over 3.5 days (3.5*350)
and tells you over

=IF(B1350*3.5,"Over","")
--
-John Northwest11