Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default A formula to use the greater value in a field

How can I, or can you, do the following: This is my formula: E125*C127.
Budgeted Units = E125, JTD Units = G125, CAC = G127 What I need to be able to
do is have the formula use the greater value in field E125 or G125.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=MAX(E124,G125)*C127

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Kelly" wrote in message ...
| How can I, or can you, do the following: This is my formula: E125*C127.
| Budgeted Units = E125, JTD Units = G125, CAC = G127 What I need to be able to
| do is have the formula use the greater value in field E125 or G125.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=if(e125g125,e125*c127,g125*c127)

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Kelly" wrote:

How can I, or can you, do the following: This is my formula: E125*C127.
Budgeted Units = E125, JTD Units = G125, CAC = G127 What I need to be able to
do is have the formula use the greater value in field E125 or G125.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Kelly

=MAX(E125,G125)*G127

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:52:02 -0800, Kelly
wrote:

How can I, or can you, do the following: This is my formula: E125*C127.
Budgeted Units = E125, JTD Units = G125, CAC = G127 What I need to be able to
do is have the formula use the greater value in field E125 or G125.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'm sure I'm not asking the question right. So it's my bad, but....Im trying
to have the formula in cell G127, which is my CAC, to use the greater value
in Cell E125, which is my Budgeted Units, or Cell G125, which is my JTD
Units.

The formula I have in the cell now is E125*C127. C127 is my Unit Actual

"Niek Otten" wrote:

=MAX(E124,G125)*C127

--
Kind regards,